Due to mandates for social distancing related to the current pandemic and pursuant to Exectutive Order N-25-20, Airport Land Use Commission public hearings on land use matters will be conducted by teleconfernce (using Zoom). In person attendance will be available with limited seaitng and attendees are required to wear a mask and to maintain 6 feet of distance from others. See below for "Instructions to Request to Speak Remotely" to participate in hearings by teleconference.
To view ALUC public hearing only, livestreaming is available, in addition to telconference or live attendance; no registration is necessary for livestreaming. Please note, speaking or providing public testimony remotely is not available when livestreaming (only viewing).
Livestreaming is available via the following websites/links or TV channels:
- ALUC website: http://rcaluc.org/Agendas/Meeting-Agendas
- Clerk of the Board website: https://www.rivcocob.org/bos-video
- Vimeo Livestream website: https://livestream.com/rivcolive/aluc
- Broadcasted on Channel 36 - Frontier Fios and Channel 99 - ATT Uverse
INSTRUCTIONS TO REQUEST TO SPEAK REMOTELY:
If you wish to participate (speak or provide public testimony) remotely during the ALUC public hearings related to land use matters, please click here or visit the following URL to complete the required form we strongly recommend AT LEAST 24 HOURS prior to the meeting: https://countyofriverside.us/ConstituentSpeakingRequest.aspx. Once you submit the form, you will receive confirmation of your request through email with the Zoom meeting number and password. Teleconference participants should:
1. NOT share meeting information with others. Everyone that wishes to participate remotely must submit a form for identification purposes.
2. SIGN IN to the meeting by calling in and/or using Zoom App at least 15 minutes prior to the meeting.
3. USE the telephone number provided on the form for identification purposes, if calling in. (Please disregard if using the Zoom App only)
4. Have a MICROPHONE and SPEAKERS, if using the Zoom App only. (Please disregard if calling in)